- Take your passport copy with you, and keep original passport in the resort's secured safe.
- Do not bring your valuables to the party. Thousands people are there, you'll never catch the thief.
- At the party, you may forget or lose your bags, so it's better if you leave them at the resort.
- Bring enough money for the drinks and keep it attached to yourself.
- Take the resorts details for contacting the resort in case of emergency.
- Wear shoes to protect your feet from broken bottles but do not wear the expensive ones.
- Take good care of your camera, you're not gonna lose only the item but also memories of the good time.
- Keep away from DRUGS, no matter what anyone says. Someone might try to sell them to you but remember DRUGS are ILLEGAL in Thailand and VERY STRONG PENALTIES.
- Do not eat or drink anything that is offered by strangers.
- If you don't plan to stay up all night at the party, you are advised to stay in bungalow facilities outside Haad Rin (unless you think you can sleep with that very loud party noise). Besides, there are more than hundred bungalow places to choose and you can go back to your bungalow anytime you like by all night taxi service.
DRINKS, DANCE AND HAVE FUN!!
When is Full Moon Party?
Once a mouth on the Fullmoon Date (Lunar Calender) which could be postponed to the next day if it is Buddhist Holy day on the date.
Howlong the Party last?
The Full Moon Party starts from dusk on the date of the party and last until the afternoon of the next day.
Is there an Entrance Fee for fullmoon party?
Yes, now there is one hundred baht fee to enter the party.
We recommend you to come to Koh Phangan earlier by the last boat the leaves from Koh Samui at 18.30pm and back by the first boat at 7.00am and go to the party by a regular taxi. Speed boat is unsafe and the cost is too high including extra charge.
What is the most popular drink sold in the party?
Most stalls sell Whisky (Thai, Scott, Vodka, etc), ice, coke, and red bull together in a BUCKET. The price are varities from 200 THB
Is there al night taxi from where I stay to fullmoon party?
Yes, There are taxis running all night to / from Full Moon Party and your resort or hotel around the island with the minimum charge of 100 THB / person / trip
Can I sleep on the beach on the night of fullmoon party?
Sleeping on the beach is to risky and non-safe. We recommend you to look for a place to stay during the party so you can come back to sleep anytime. Moreover, you can keep your valuables in the safe place.
Can I stay only one night for the party?
Most resorts on Koh Phangan require MINIMUM stay 3-7 night during fullmoon period.
Can I just go to the party from Koh Samui?
Even there are speedboats running all night of the Party to and from Koh Samui, we recommend you to use the last regular ferry to Koh Phangan at 18.30pm and go back by the earliest 07.00am for your safety. Speedboats are always overloaded and they are dangerous when the ocean is rough.
Do I have to pre book the ferry from Koh Samui on fullmoon party?
You do not need to prebook the ferry to Koh Phangan for there are many boats running on the day and night of Full Moon Party.
I'm a DJ, can I play my music in fullmoon party?
No, not really. Most clubs and bars on Haad Rin have their own house djs and usually they do not allow outsider dj to play. Enjoy listening to the music is more interesting than playing your own.
|(c) 2000 - -2018 FullmoonParty-Thailand.com
reproduction without permission prohibited